Did you know that our own Harrisonburg, Virginia was voted the Best Beer Town in the Blue Ridge Mountains? It’s the best destination for beer lovers who want to enjoy a community in which craft beers are not only created, but most importantly appreciated.
Interested in exploring more of the Harrisonburg area craft beer scene? We at By the Side of the Road Inn & Cottages have created the perfect package for you!
Enjoy a two-night stay in a Cottage or Manor House Suite to purchase your Passport to Harrisonburg Breweries for $69, which will waive tasting fees at all 4 local breweries in Harrisonburg.
The 4 excellent breweries to visit with your passport are:
After a busy day of beer tasting at our fantastic Harrisonburg breweries, you’ll be able to enjoy an amazing meal at Bella Luna Wood-Fired Pizza a Farm to Table Restaurant with a $40 dining voucher.
What you get for only $69:
- Two cold VIRGINIA beers in your suite upon your arrival.
- Tasting fees waived at all four local breweries (all located in close proximity to Court Square)
- $40 Dining Voucher for Bella Luna Wood-Fired Pizza
- Click here to instantly reserve your room and start planning your visit to imbibe the craft brews of Harrisonburg!
Now the fine print:
- New reservations only
- No other discounts, gift cards or certificates may apply
- Reservations directly through By the Side of the Road only, either through our website or by phone