While spending time in the Shenandoah Valley, stop by one of these delicious Italian restaurants in Harrisonburg, VA. Whether you’re looking for an incredible pasta dish for lunch or just a light salad, you are guaranteed to find the perfect entree at one of these eateries.
Top 6 Best Italian Restaurants in Harrisonburg, VA
Olive Garden Italian Restaurant This national chain is known well for it’s Italian style dishes. While some are hopeful for an Olive Garden in Harrisonburg, VA, one has not arrived here as of yet. For more options, make sure to check out all of the other great Harrisonburg restaurants. If you’re looking to venture outside of Harrisonburg, there are many excellent Italian restaurants in Winchester, VA, Italian restaurants in Charlottesville, VA, and Italian restaurants in Roanoke, VA. During your tour of Italian dishes in Virginia, make sure you request a room with the best bed and breakfast the Shenandoah Valley has to offer at By the Side of the Road Inn & Cottages. As the city’s first real bed and breakfast, you can’t go wrong soaking in not only the history but also the luxury and incredible hospitality. Wake up in the morning to a gourmet breakfast that you can enjoy in your room with the rest of the day ahead of you to venture throughout the valley. If you’re looking for some guidance on the area and things to do in Harrisonburg, VA, make sure to request our free Shenandoah Valley Vacation Guide. We would also love to help you plan your getaway so feel free to call us. We look forward to booking your stay!
- Ciro’s Lasagna HouseEnjoy a slice of fantastic New York Style Pizza and the best lasagna in town at Ciro’s Lasagna House! If you’re looking for a night in accompanied by delicious Italian food, make sure to call this restaurant for their fast pizza delivery!
- Little Italy Pizza If pizza is what you’re craving, head to Little Italy Pizza in downtown Harrisonburg. Whether you want to try their most popular pie, the Neapolitan Cheese Pizza, or you just want classic pepperoni, with a $2 delivery fee and convenient location, you can’t miss these eats.
- Tutti Gusti Pizzeria Enjoy New York Pizza by the slice at Tutti Gusti! From traditional pizza to subs and wraps, you are guaranteed to have an excellent lunch or dinner.
- Vito’s Italian Kitchen For an authentic Italian dinner experience, make sure you stop by Vito’s Italian Kitchen. Vito’s Harrisonburg, VA, menu features everything from fried calamari to veal marsala and promises to provide large delicious portions.
- Bella Luna Wood-Fired Pizza Sit down and enjoy authentic, hand-crafted, and local pizza at Bella Luna Wood-Fired Pizza. With pizza dough made fresh daily, you can’t go wrong with their incredible creations.
- Agrodolce If you are longing for an authentic Italian meal accompanied with fresh pasta made on-site, try Agrodolce in Harrisonburg, VA. Dine on pizza made fresh in their genuine brick oven or enjoy a glass of wine at the bar. Between with their great prices, wonderful atmosphere, incredible food and attentive service, you’ll enjoy your Italian meal at Agrodolce.